Today’s business scenario demands flexibility in many ways. One of the main thrust areas in the business relationship is adhering to a flexible business model in India that serves the needs of both the client as well as the development company. We ideally believe in a systematic approach to pricing and therefore follow only the best strategy and policies. This helps us in being able to recommend only the right business model to the client. Inline with the client’s unique needs, we recommend one of the following business models:
Fixed Price Model
This model is suitable for customers with well defined requirements and project schedules. Under this option, the customer pays a pre-negotiated fixed price for the complete project which in turn is linked to well defined deliverables.
- Client forwards the requirement definition to Multidots
- If client doesn’t have requirement specification then they can hire our business analyst team to prepare it.
- Our business Analyst will prepare a detailed Business Requirement Document (BRD) which will have wireframe, technical specification and business flow of project.
- Based on finalised business requirements document, a detailed proposal is submitted to the customer along with time frame and cost estimate.
- The development, quality assurance and all other project related activities are competently managed, transparently communicated and seamlessly delivered.
- On completion of the final deliverable, acceptance testing, deployment, user training and handover is carried out at the customer site if required.
- During the field trials and after release, Multidots provides post-delivery services, as desired by the customer.
Time and Material
When scope, specification and implementation plans of a development project are not easy to define at the outset, Time & Material Model becomes an attractive option. Under this model, you pay as per use of the hourly development efforts.
- No need to spend much time for requirements specification and discussion at detail level
- Client can buy hour slot of their choice and needs to pay for that in advance
- Client can utilise the purchased hours on agreed project up to certain time duration
- Client will get fair hour log, quick turnaround and value for money with this model
Hire Dedicated Resource/Team
This model incorporates a pool of specialized, multi-disciplinary resources that are organized and managed by Multdots to meet the customer’s explicit business objectives. The Dedicated Team plan is usually applied in long-term partnerships with a significant amount of work. Importantly in complex projects, where it is not advisable to replace the developer during the project.
- Long term development outsourcing strategy, with quick start and future ramp ups.
- Leveraging consistent project management, progress tracking and transparent process capabilities for a remotely managed development facility that matches your quality and security standards.
- A dedicated development team trained on your line of business, systems and processes that is managed by Multidots under its employment rules, thereby freeing your organization from permanent employee related commitments.
- An infrastructure dedicated to your projects, with dedicated high-speed communication equipment and a completely secure environment setup, including IP protection mechanisms.
- Complete flexibility of operations including changes in specifications at any time, since the facility is under your control.
- Round the clock development in association with your in-house team due to time-zone advantage.