In February 2017, Impress LLC contacted Multidots to find a development partner that could optimize their plugin, GiveWP. They wanted to take GiveWP to the next level, to create new add-ons, and to provide added value to their vast user base. They needed to quickly expand their team in order to cope with their quickly growing business needs, which is where Multidots were able to help with an affordable solution from highly skilled developers.
- Collaborating with not just the GiveWP team, but the global team of Impress LLC too, made strong communication a key requirement for the client.
- Maintaining consistent, clear communication across different time zones and cultures.
- Understanding their complex development workflow and processes and ensuring that we fit seamlessly into their team.
- We optimized the GiveWP plugin using the highest standards of web development, ensuring that it was built for exceptional performance and robust security at all times.
- We created a 2-3 developer team for them over a 3 year period that fitted directly into their existing development team.
- We implemented Agile methodology and ensured that the Multidots development team were responding to the project managers on a daily basis, whether via GitHub, Skype or other preferred communication channel.
- We successfully delivered GiveWP’s project from research to launch, accelerating the deployment of their product’s new features and hitting their business goals.
- Impress LLC increased their growth rate, deploying more updates to their plugins at a 50% cost reduction due to the use of a remote Multidots team.
- Impress LLC maintained complete control over the team and their daily priorities at all times, resulting in Multidots becoming their trusted third-party development partner.
They were the perfect partner to expand our team and increase our development capabilities, fitting seamlessly into our existing technical team and providing an excellent, cost-effective solution. The Multidots team were consistently hard-workers and strong communicators, checking in with us on a daily basis as per Agile methodology, and working to the highest standards at all times.