WooCommerce is your answer to powerful and extendable E-commerce designs, plug-ins, themes and resources which come equipped with smart, innovative and useful features.
We at Multidots provide intuitive and robust E-commerce solutions through smart widgets, reports, inbuilt WooCommerce codes and a host of services which make your website all the more robust and scalable—in an affordable way.
Features of WooCommerce–WordPress Toolkit for E-Commerce Success
The numerous features of WooCommerce Development include:
- Mijireh Checkout and PayPal Standard Gateways to add value to your payment modes and applications.
- Cash on Delivery, cheque payments and BACS to offer simple offline gateways.
- Flat rate shipping processes which can come free by default or linked to coupons and other modes.
- Widgets for up-selling and cross-sales.
- Facilities for international and regional delivery as well as pickups to facilitate the advantages of multi-location shipping.
- Smart E-commerce tracking through Google Analytics integration.
- Share This, Share Your Cart and Share Daddy components to allow customers to redeem coupons or indulge in shared purchases with friends.
- A variety of extensions and plug-ins to add enhanced functionality and features to your website.
Though WooCommerce is relatively new to the world of E-commerce, it has managed to remain amongst the top choices for open-source code developers.
WooCommerce Theme Development with Multidots
We at Multidots are totally geared to help you get more returns from your web store or E-commerce website. Guaranteeing the highest levels of flexibility, speed, strength and accuracy; our WooCommerce developers provide smart built-in features, secure plug-ins and stable extensions, themes and add-ons.
We are committed to custom development, implementation and support of your WooCommerce platform and integrate the same with our open source WordPress functionality and other features– required for taking your business to the next level of success. Our skilled WooCommerce developers and programmers are fully equipped to provide powerful, enterprise level and scalable features to address all your e-commerce needs.
Our range of services include,
- Affordable WooCommerce development and store design services.
- Custom functionality and module development based on WooCommerce integrations, customizations and extensions based on your specific business requirements.
- Integration of our tool with your ERP system and payment gateways.
- Improvements in your existing WooCommerce scalability and performance.
- Upgrades of WooCommerce versions and capability to fix the bugs linked with the same.
- Migration of your online presence to an innovatively designed WooCommerce platform.
- 24X7 support for your WooCommerce plugin development and assistance connected with integrated frameworks, themes and components.
Our skilled set of WooCommerce developers and designers provide easy access to a stronger and more updated E-commerce framework for your business –to increase your profitability, revenues and productivity in more ways than one.
- CLIVE BETTERIDGE | BUSINESS MANAGER- LANYARDSTOMORROWThe project was to build a multi-language website that has a number of checkout options with a clean, easy to use but modern style. I would like to thank everyone at Multidots for delivering a fantastic professional looking website. I was impressed by their ability to make me feel like an important customer and from start to finish the team assigned to my project have been 1st class and couldn’t be more helpful. Any questions and issues were resolved with a calm professionalism. After the work was agreed I was introduced to the team working on my website and was given access to a project management system to communicate all my questions, feedback and issues. This instantly showed me that Multidots prioritise the customer experience and it didn’t take long to get to know the team and their roles. There is no task too big or too small, they are all happy to help. Now the website is finished and orders are coming in fast. We are now continuing to grow our business with Multidots by tasking them with SEO and mobile app development, I really consider Multidots as a part of my team. I now couldn’t imagine using another developer and I look forward to future projects.
- ANDREW K. ANGELL | OWNER - ANGELL EYEI have been using Multidot’s services to help build and maintain WordPress and WooCommerce plugins. I have been very pleased with the communication from the management team as well as the developers, and I’ve been surprised at how little “back and forth” we’ve had to do after code has been delivered. They understand what I’m looking for and they deliver accordingly. Highly recommended!
- FRANK ABRAMS | FOUNDER & CEO- ZEN PEAKMy experience with Multidots was began in year of 2013. I set out to build some mobile apps and first step that I took was to go through evaluation phase to decide who I was gonna work with, this is something I’ve done before and it’s a strategy that I used to really determine if the company or the developers can handle all aspects of what’s going to be required. So, I went with an evaluation phase with Multidots and I was very pleased with them. We had Skype sessions, we had emails, we had scoping-up of the work and they were chosen over three other really good companies. And my experiences with them was very impressive. I’ve got a good group of people to handle, virtually all the technical side without any kind of difficulty with Multidots. They are not only doing the mobile app development for us but they also handle other web services and WordPress integration. I am very impressed with their capabilities and what they have done for me.
- DOUG JONES & DAN SCHUESSLER | CO-FOUNDER - ABUV MEDIAHi I am Doug Jones co-founder and CEO of ABUV Media and I am Dan Schuessler co-founder and CEO of ABUV Media. We have been working with Multidots for two years from now. Multidots was our third and hope fully last development team. They handle a lot of our business. They handle front-end, backend, all of the QA and QC process. Big part of our design and implementation phase and lot of data structure in the backend. They offer full technical-services in the back end for entire business. We have lot of websites in WordPress. And They have been doing fantastic job and supporting us for last few years for all our WordPress websites and requests. If we have to think about what makes relationship successfully between business and development organisation like Multidots. I find three things which comes in my mind. First quality of work and I think that has been exceptionally strong regarding. Second is communication and liability. They are able to communicate very frequently and also is very reliable on scheduling deadline – it’s really very imports for us. The third piece is emergency response like any technical crises related problem they give prompt response and attend the situation. Overall, Team Multidots is phenomenal.
- MR. SCOTT MORGAN | OWNER - 3RDII am Scott Morgan. I wanted to build a mobile app called 3rdi. We immediately selected the Multidots. They were a phenomenal company to work and they still are. We were particularly impress with their responsiveness. We said that here are the wire-frames and they immediately helped us flush those out and make those reality. It was just a black and white and they come up with stunning graphics and animation for our 3rdi app, which was very important. They immediate came up with lot of new idea along the way. If we stop at something they come up and say how about this so they were creative in that aspect. I think the best part was team “the people” – they are unbelievable charming and genres to work with. They are easy with Skype call. If there was one small problem, it is 10 hours difference between us and them. But They are always available for skyping for clarity and many emailing. I really like their Project Management System which keeps us notified about everything on progress of the work. We have an incredible positive experiences with them and we have good relationship with them this days.
- SANJAY HIRA | DIRECTOR - HIRA GROUPWe’re impressed by this young & energetic team with professional work attitude, prompt response and high team spirit. We envisage working together on many more of our projects to come!