Multidots is one of the top WordPress development agencies in the world and one of the “preferred enterprise WordPress implementation partners” featured by Automattic.
Featured WordPress VIP Agency Partner
Know more about
Your WordPress VIP Partner
Multidots is one of the top WordPress development agencies in the world. Through strategic partnerships, we help content publishers and digital agencies to maximize their performance. We combine the best of the Eastern and Western worlds by strategically placing our globally distributed team. We are one of the “preferred enterprise WordPress implementation partners” featured by Automattic – the company behind WordPress.com and WooCommerce.
With our strategic partnership model, we have proven to be a reliable, affordable, and preferred outsourcing partner for digital shops like creative, branding, marketing, and web development agencies.
News, media, performance marketing, lead generation companies, and other associations around the world, trust Multidots with their digital strategy, and content publishing needs. Enterprise brands and global corporate groups like Storyful (NewsCorp Venture), National Associations of Broadcaster (NAB), Accenture, and MIT trust Multidots with complex and large scale WordPress and multi-platform implementations.
Dots Contributed to WordPress
Top WordPress Agency
Our expert WordPress consultants will work with you to develop enterprise digital experiences that scale with your business. As WordPress VIP agency partners, we can put all of the platform’s amazing technologies into action for you, like advanced security, performance, and hosting features. Put our team to work for plugin development, custom WordPress themes, enterprise software integrations, and a whole lot more.
How Multidots helped the Marketing team at Pillar Data Systems (acquired by Oracle) for their digital experience goals?
We are trained professionals at migrating websites to WordPress. We have experience with converting platforms such as Joomla, Drupal, proprietary CMS platforms, Django, Squarespace, Wix and almost any other CMS to WordPress.
MIT’s School of Engineering trusts WordPress and Multidots for their website design and development
WordPress is built and designed for content publishers and our team has over a decade of experience working on the unique challenges of custom WordPress development for media and publishing organizations. Our WordPress development services for content publishers are designed to ensure that your team has the infrastructure that it needs to meet publication deliverables. And, you can rest assured knowing that your digital content platform is built with the best-in-class security and infrastructure in mind.
CNN of kicks and biggest encyclopedia of sneakers powered by WordPress VIP and REST APIs
Our team of WordPress developers will work as your own virtual remote team on white-label. We have coverage to fit your time-zone, with flexible contract terms, and many other great benefits when hiring from Multidots.
We can provide end-to-end support to move your WordPress websites to WordPress VIP and will make the theme, plugins, and database optimized for WordPress VIP platform.
We deliver unique solutions to optimize your conversion rates. We have a proven track record of helping performance marketing teams secure higher traffic, stronger leads and more sales.
We are experts in custom WooCommerce development that have helped our global client base of eCommerce clients to successfully grow their businesses online.
As specialists in cross-disciplinary website performance optimization, we’ll do a thorough audit of your site and ensure that it is running at the highest speed possible.
We can help move all your stand-alone websites whether it’s already on WordPress or other platforms to a WordPress Multisite. It needs the right team and tool to configure a Multisite and we have both!
We offer white-label services and support to development agencies, marketing agencies, creative and branding agencies. You can add new revenue streams by signing up for our referral-partnership.
We’re a WordPress VIP Partner which means we’re one of the top WordPress Development Agencies in the world.
Our US-based project management team and India-based engineering team provide you with the best from both worlds combined.
With a decade of experience, we are the most trusted WordPress Development Partner for creative, branding, marketing, web development agencies.
Enterprises such as Storyful (NewsCorp Venture), National Associations of Broadcaster (NAB), Accenture, and MIT trust Multidots to manage their WordPress websites.
Because we trust our talent and expertise, most of our services come with a risk-free refund.
We are proud to be active members of the WordPress community and regularly contribute to it.
We are excellent at delivering mission-critical projects with tight deadlines.
We have a flexible team that scales with your business needs and our engagement models fit with your purpose.
Enterprise grade WordPress solutions are built to deliver optimum performance and sport extremely dependable infrastructure empowered with cutting-edge functionality that can smoothly scale to meet the growing demands of large organizations.
If you want to build a large-scale website, WordPress VIP is your answer. It is a WordPress hosting platform whose categorical objective is to host enterprise websites. It’s the right choice for extremely high traffic websites and which demand the next level of performance and security.
Irrespective of where your content is at, we have the expertise to migrate it to WordPress. So, whether it is in a MySQL or Oracle database, or an exported file or any other location, we have the expertise to migrate all your existing content to WordPress.
Yes, WordPress can perfectly satisfy your enterprise needs as it’s a very stable and ever evolving CMS with a plethora of advanced plugins that you can choose from. What’s more, WordPress can easily integrate with numerous business-critical platforms including CRM and ERP systems and even marketing automation platforms.
Our #wonderdots love open-source and WordPress. And we are proud that our team at Multidots consistently contributes to WordPress, WooCommerce, BuddyPress, and other open-source initiatives. This spirit of giving back not only makes us feel grateful but it also creates greatness within and around us.
- 89% of our team has contributed to core WordPress, WooCommerce, and BuddyPress releases.
- Multidots sponsors 7 contributors for a total of 28 hours per week for the “Five For The Future” initiative by WordPress.
- One of the lead organizers of do_action Ahmedabad – a hackathon to support non-profit organizations in the local community.
- Multidots is one of the lead organizers of the Ahmedabad WordCamp and Meetup group.
- We have sponsored several WordCamps around the world.
- Multidots team regularly attend and speak at global WordPress events.
Yes, we have a team based in California, Virginia, and Washington, DC area, and are available to talk at 646-586-5500.
- Introduction/Discovery Meeting: The first step is to have an initial introduction meeting on the phone/zoom to learn more about your business and project. Schedule a discovery meeting or submit the inquiry form here.
- Proposal Presentation: The Multidots team will present you with a proposal that includes our understanding of the problem (scope of work/scope of engagement), solution, cost, timeline, and other terms.
- Finalize the Contract: If you are happy and ready to move forward with Multidots, we will finalize the contract by signing a Master Service Agreement (MSA) and other on-boarding formalities.
Every project we deliver has to pass through our security checklist. During the security testing we make sure the following things apply:
- Using the latest version of WordPress core and plugins.
- We do data escaping to prevent cross-site scripting.
- Data sanitization and validation to prevent CSRF and SQL injections.
- We strictly comply with coding standards such as PHP_CodeSniffer, WordPress-VIP-Minimum.
- We utilize security plugins like WordFence & JetPack to protect websites from DDoS and malware attacks.
- Apart from that, we have several other rules and standards like changing wp-admin URL, limiting the admin login attempts, implement two-factor authentication for admin, using strong passwords, using SSL, etc.
To ensure code quality, we follow many different standards for quality and performance.
- W3C Validation with CSS Lint for HTML & CSS code
- We extensively use PHPStorm IDE with code check integrations. Besides, we have our GitHub repos, integrated with Travis for pre-hook commit check with PHPCS