CMS Migration to WordPress
Migrate your website to WordPress without losing your data and ranking
Multidots makes migrating an established website to a WordPress website extremely smooth by utilizing our extensive knowledge and years of experience and expertise in WordPress migrations.
We offer complete migration services, meaning we will transfer everything essential from your existing website to your new, enhanced WordPress website. When you think of taking your business to the next level, enhancing your online presence and website is often something that comes to mind, yet may feel daunting. We help you strategize the entire process from business goals to technical implementation to eliminate the stress of the migration and website enhancement process. We will determine a plan that covers all data migration without causing any loss of data, website rankings, and no downtime for your site. If you are working on a mission-critical migration project, you can count on our expert insights to help ensure a smooth migration from your current CMS over to WordPress.
WordPress VIP Agency Partner
We are one of only a dozen agencies selected
as an official WordPress VIP Agency Partner. Our participation in this highly-competitive program gives our customers with WordPress projects access to support, features and functionality that other agencies simply cannot provide.
WordPress Migration Services
WordPress to WordPress Multisite
Proprietary CMS to WordPress
We all at NAB Show were delighted to work with the Multidots team. They delivered the website on time and absolutely are the Drupal to WordPress migration and Gutenberg experts. Their commitment to quality and service is unprecedented. We are continuing to work on other projects with them.
Why Migrate to WordPress
WordPress is, by far, the most popular Content Management System globally, used by millions of websites. WordPress can be self-hosted, which can help reduce your expenses. It is highly customizable without any limitations by enterprise extensions, but still easy to use, even for non-tech savvy bloggers. We can help you determine a plan for your WordPress migration!
Benefits of migrating to WordPress
WordPress now powers 35% of websites, with a 62% share in the CMS market.
WooCommerce -Start Selling Online
Over 39% or over 1.5 million online stores run on WooCommerce.
Great for SEO
WordPress has a simple URL structure which makes it compatible with search engines, including Google.
Thousands of plugins are available for WordPress (often free).
Easy to use
WordPress is widely considered to be the most user-friendly CMS. It is quick and simple to manage.
WordPress is a free, open-source software.
Longevity and scalability
WordPress websites are highly scalable. Your website’s functionality can be extended by installing plugins.
Access to developers
Due to its global usage and popularity, WordPress benefits from a large developer community.
The vast majority of WordPress themes are already mobile-friendly and constantly updated.
Active WordPress community
Experts are always active and available in online forums to answer questions about your unique WordPress project.
Our Approach for a CMS Migration to WordPress
We have a well-planned procedure for any website migration to ensure a smooth and quick process.
We will discuss any problems you are facing with your current website as well as notate your requirements for your new WordPress website. This procedure helps us understand precisely what you are expecting from the migration.
Once we have gathered all of the information, we will develop a detailed plan for the upcoming migration, considering your website content, its features and functionalities as well as the given timeframe.
Once our team and the client team have perfected the plan, we will start the migration process immediately as per the agreed terms and conditions. We will follow a detailed schedule, starting with backing up data and media to get everything ready for the migration.
The delivery is the most important part of any migration project. Meeting your expectations is our goal, and that is why we perform complete testing of the new website to ensure that everything is in the right place and functional before handing it over to you.
Our support does not end at project delivery. We are here to help you maintain your website. We will run a systematic performance analysis of your website, check for problems and bugs, and fix them to ensure that your website runs smoothly and that you can focus on other important business activities.
Why choose Multidots for WordPress Migration?
We have experience in different types of migrations. Our expert team supports over 20 platforms to WordPress migration. Here are our USP’s for smooth Migration.
Experienced and Expert Team
We have a team of experienced developers who have an eye for details and are experts in migrating websites to WordPress by covering all technicalities required for a successful migration.
Step by Step Approach
We follow a well-planned step by step approach, breaking the complete process into smaller portions to ensure a smooth and complete migration.
We understand your desire to stand out from the crowd by being able to offer unique features and excellent service. We can help by providing a complete customized migration suited to your needs and requirements.
We work on our servers to develop the new WordPress website. This helps you migrate your existing site to the new platform without impacting your current website. This also ensures 100% availability and visibility to your users due to zero downtime during the migration.
Safe and secure
Data and content safety is our prime focus. We never compromise any data security that you entrusted us with. No content is deleted from your existing website; the data is simply copied to the new WordPress website. Data integrity is kept at 100%. All the data is checked before the new site goes live.
We handle end-to-end services of the migration. Quality, on-time delivery is what our clients entrust us with. The Multidots experts follow the Agile Methodology to ensure a successful migration. We deliver the best by adding professional character and fixing internal links.
Retain Search Rankings
The migration process doesn’t affect any rankings that you have established over time. Once your website is hosted on WordPress, rankings will only improve. Our tech experts frequently keep the search engines “informed” about any changes, so the migration doesn’t decrease your current rankings.
We, at Multidots, are WordPress experts and do not trust any automated tool for the migration. We manually use advanced technologies to transition and test the results with 100% efficiency. We understand your data, and its integrity is important to you.
Multidots team improved our website load time from 5.0s to 1.2s, 65% increase in the editorial team’s operational efficiency, 20% increase in page views and our organic search traffic jumped up from 40% to 60%
- Introduction/Discovery Meeting: The first step is to have an initial introduction meeting on phone/zoom to know more about your business and project.
- Proposal Presentation: Multidots team will present you a proposal that includes our understanding of the problem (scope of work/scope of engagement), solution, cost, time-line and other terms.
- Finalize the Contract: If you are happy and ready to engage with Multidots, we will formalize the contract by signing a Master Service Agreement (MSA) and other on-boarding formalities.
- 11+ years of experience in web development and WordPress development.
- One of the WordPress VIP Partner Agency.
- 80+ globally distributed team available around-the-clock.
- Experience working with a small startup to large enterprise brands and companies such as Accenture, MIT, Jumeirah, National Association of Broadcasters (NAB), and Sneaker News.
- Core contributor to WordPress and a variety of different open-source initiatives and events.
- Active and proud members of a variety of different industry associations and chambers of commerce.
Yes, we have a team based in California, Virginia, and Washington, DC area, and are available to talk at 646-586-5500.
We provide 1 to 3 months of free support based on the nature and size of the project. After free support, we have separate retainer and maintenance services that will cover ongoing hassle-free support and maintenance of your website.
- Introduction/Discovery Meeting: The first step is to have an initial introduction meeting on the phone/zoom to learn more about your business and project. Schedule a discovery meeting or submit the inquiry form here.
- Proposal Presentation: The Multidots team will present you with a proposal that includes our understanding of the problem (scope of work/scope of engagement), solution, cost, timeline, and other terms.
- Finalize the Contract: If you are happy and ready to move forward with Multidots, we will finalize the contract by signing a Master Service Agreement (MSA) and other on-boarding formalities.
To ensure code quality, we follow many different standards for quality and performance.
- PHP_CodeSniffer for PHP code
- WordPress-VIP-Minimum for WordPress code
- W3C Validation with CSS Lint for HTML & CSS code
- WordPress Coding Standard
- We extensively use PHPStorm IDE with code check integrations. Besides, we have our GitHub repos, integrated with Travis for pre-hook commit check with PHPCS
Let’s talk about your dream project?