The Ryman Hospitality group owns a network of four upscale resorts managed by lodging operator Marriott International, as well as a few media and entertainment assets. The company has around 11 WordPress websites that were hosted on Pantheon Hosting. They were looking for a reliable and skillful WordPress agency to migrate all of their websites to the WordPress VIP infrastructure and set them up in a WordPress multisite architecture. The Multidots team migrated and optimized these websites in six weeks.
- We scanned their code by utilizing the WordPress VIP Code-Scanner tool. The tool found thousands of issues, out of which hundreds were critical in code and database. We started by fixing those critical issues first. We also performed manual code audits and, again, prioritized resolving all of the critical issues first.
- We cleaned up and optimized the themes for ADA compatibility within the VIP infrastructure.
- We performed plugin audits and removed any unnecessary plugins, as well as replaced slower or non-compatible plugins.
- Through CLI script, we migrated the content, assets, and the multisite architect to WordPress VIP.
- Within six weeks, all 11 websites were migrated to the WordPress VIP platform along with the multisite architecture.
- After optimizing all codes and plugins, the website is now much more stable and improved in speed.
The Multidots team accomplished what we hoped they would in an incredibly tight timeframe. All 11 websites are now performing at their best on WordPress VIP Platform and Multisite Setup—Huge thanks to the Multidots team!