We’re honoured to be one of the select few official WordPress VIP Agency Partners. With our participation in the VIP Featured Agency Partner program, our WordPress development services come with the extra benefits of the added security, flexibility and performance that most of our high-volume and enterprise projects demand.
The World of WordPress
With great enthusiasm, we were able to be a part of 11 different WordCamps across the globe in 2019 – WordCamp Pune, WordCamp Bangkok, WordCamp Kolkata, WordCamp Europe, WordCamp Nagpur, WordCamp Vadodara, WordCamp Udaipur, WordCamp USA, WordCamp for Publishers, WordCamp Düsseldorf, WordCamp Ahmedabad and proud to be volunteers, speakers, sponsors, and organizers of some of the WordCamps.
Do_action charity hackathon
Multidots team and other community members from Ahmedabad (at our headquarter) organized the do_action charity hackathon and helped 6+ local non-profits to build their brand new websites.
Big Talk at BigWP NYC
Our CEO & Co-founder, Anil Gupta talked about the engineering excellence that our team at Multidots demonstrated by leveraging the REST APIs to power the CNN of kicks and one of the largest digital publishers of NYC.
Five for the Future
Five for the Future encourages organizations to contribute five percent of their resources to WordPress development. Multidots pledged to sponsors 7 contributors for a total of 28 hours per week.
Sneaker News Case Study featured at WordPress VIP
We could not be more proud when our work on Sneaker News got featured by WordPress VIP.
- 60% of dots contributed to WordPress. Kudos to all our dots! 🎉
Our wall of fame
- We dedicate our selection as “Top 1000 Global B2B Companies” on the clutch to our clients for trusting us, and our team for delivering that trust. We are honoured to be featured in the Clutch 1000.
Our CEO, Anil Gupta has the honor to talk about our Passion for “Serving People” at the forum on “Doing business between India and USA” organized by Official Dulles Regional Chamber of Commerce, Indo-American Chamber of Commerce, and Fairfax County Economic Development Authority.
- A podcast hosted by Brian Krogsgard from PostStatus and our own Anil Gupta on a candid talk about establishing a very people-first culture at Multidots.
- Asif Rahman did a podcast with our co-founders, Aslam and Anil. They covered great length and detail of Multidots’ origin story, journey, Ups-downs, cultures, and goals.
- Multidots Foundation organized the “Fight Against Hunger” event and distributed food hampers to needy people. Multidots foundation is a humble effort by our team at Multidots to give back to the community.
Our Global Footprints
We are always excited to meet new folks, share ideas, and learn. Hence, we travel, attend conferences, and meetups across the globe. Here are some of the events & conferences we went to.
- We had a blast exhibiting at LeadsCon, Vegas event with our strategic partner Pressable. LeadsCon is one of the world’s largest conferences for the lead generation and performance marketing industry.
- Our CEO and Director of Business Development, Jeremy Fremont had a great time during PubCon, Vegas event connecting with people and businesses in the internet marketing industry.
- Our participation in SMX East, New York gave us great insights into the importance of SEO in the publishing industry and enables us to serve our clients better.
- Attending the Affiliate Summit East and Multidots Sponsored brunch during the event helped us to connect and build face-to-face relationships with online publishers, influencers, media owners, traffic sources, advertisers, global brands, networks, technology firms, agencies, and other solution providers.
- Multidots team attended and sponsored Laravel Meetup in Mumbai and had a great time connecting with key influencers, contributors, and experts in the Laravel framework and community.
- Our COO and Co-founder, Aslam Multani, participated at Google for WordPress Publishers in Bangalore to fuel his obsession with website speed and performance on mobile devices.
- Multidots and Pressable entered into a strategic partnership. Pressable offers a unique value proposition of low-cost but high-tech hosting infrastructure and high-touch customer services that makes them a great fit for our customer’s hosting needs.
- We have joined the Performance Marketing Association as Solution Providers to help Advertisers and Publishers to maximize their revenue.
- We also became a member of Leads Council. As a member of the Leads Council, we get an opportunity to member-exclusive events, forums, research that help us to gain key insights into the lead generation industry. It’s an added-value for our clients to work with us as we talk the same language and terminologies.
- DotStore – a venture of Multidots released few new plugins and several other version upgrades to existing plugins. With 20,000+ download and 7000+ number sales, our DotStore serves and helps store owners around the world to run their online-shops efficiently.
- Our new SaaS venture – Ruvvu made a debut in 2019. Ruvvu helps business owners around the world to collect and manage business reviews at an affordable price.
- We have launched a new WordPress plugin – WPBRicks which offers 100+ readymade Gutenberg blocks design options to build awesome websites with just a few clicks.
- A day in Multidots, video premier that showcases our culture, traditions, and routine at Multidots.
- We launched a brand new website of Multidots that truly reflects our vision and commitment to serve and help “content publishers” around the world.
The Culture of Celebrations
- As like every year, we have celebrated the festival of happiness with different events starting the first day with an “AdMac – Season 6”, second day “Hawaiian Day”, and on the third day, we have invited the creative tattoo artists to make sure that the year ending of our dots are remarkable. We had lots of fun, laugh, & of course enjoyed the delicious food.
- We had a grand and glorious celebration of Multidots’ 10th Anniversary. We have invited all our existing dots with their family as well as our x-dots who contributed to the growth and success of Multidots. Catch glimpses of the journey here.
- Multidots often arrange in-house games tournaments and this allows to strengthen the bonding amongst the dots and add fun in day to day work. This time it was the Carrom & Ludo tournament and the dots had a pleasant time participating and cheering each other.