Aurafy had a big vision: to build an app that automatically shares what a user is listening to among their friends and family on both Android and iOS. Without changing the way users listen to music, Aurafy wanted the app to integrate with Apple Music and Spotify, not only to share their listening activity but also to help users find the most popular songs on both the Apple Music and Spotify platforms.
However, Aurafy did not have the technical capabilities in-house to fulfill such an ambitious goal. They needed a technical service provider that would be up to the challenge of delivering a complete solution for them, from research to deployment, across the different apps and APIs.
- Aurafy had an innovative idea, but no technical team in-house to turn it into a reality. They needed a third-party provider that would be able to work seamlessly alongside their team from the research stages to implementation.
- The apps (in both iOS and Android) needed to incorporate complex APIs, with optimized page-load performance and a high-quality product in terms of visual design and user experience.
- Aurafy needed a reliable partner that would execute the project on-time and within budget, using Agile processes to adapt to the complex requirements of the task in hand.
- Providing a project taskforce from Multidots that worked on the complete solution from research to deployment across their new iOS and Android apps, using complex APIs.
- Discovering how to use Spotify and Apple Music’s available APIs and libraries to post the songs to the app, to redirect users to Apple Music and Spotify and to get acquire live information about the most popular songs.
- Using Agile processes in order to deliver these technical solutions on time and within budget while ensuring effective communication between Multidots and Aurafy’s leadership team.
- Successful launch of the Aurafy mobile app on the Apple App Store and Android Store within time and budget.
- The app is being utilized every day by thousands of users and sharing millions of songs on the platform.
- They were able to impress investors and secure additional funds to grow the business.
Our industry demands that we move quickly, so it was crucial that we worked with a development partner able to complete our project to the highest standards with short turnaround time. We were never in doubt that the project would be on time and on budget; it was just like having our own team of developers in-house. Multidots were communicative, responsive and reliable, and we will definitely return to them for all our future development needs.