ShirtPlugin is a WooCommerce plugin requested by the Thailand-based shirt retailer Park Lane Store, who wanted a fully customizable, short interface that would allow users to create their own shirts online. This plugin needed to be created as a versatile, white-label so that the company would be able to sell it on to other companies.
- Building such a complex designer on top of WooCommerce is a significant challenge in itself due to the complex UI in WooCommerce.
- The plugin needed to handle over 1000 SKUs at once, maintaining an accurate inventory of each fabric.
- Each attribute needed to be integrated with 3D-rendered images in order to provide a visual representation of the customization and preview for the customer.
- We developed a WooCommerce plugin that can be integrated into any website, allowing the user to design a shirt based on their needs and to place an order directly.
- The plugin we built was highly flexible and scalable in order to be sold on to other companies.
- The user interface and checkout were optimized for flow, increasing revenues and customer satisfaction.
- Successful delivery of ShirtPlugin’s project from research to launch, consisting of full plugin construction and optimization, creating a stable plugin that can be sold and utilized by several online retailers.
- Park Lane Store saw increased conversion for customer orders and significantly improved inventory management.
- Multidots worked effectively in tandem with Mediacake as a subcontractor, producing exceptional results.
We approached Multidots to help us build a complex designer on top of WooCommerce, that we could then license out to other companies. This is easier said than done, but Multidots impressed us at every step with their skill and professionalism. They kept us in the loop with timely updates from their personable and reliable team, and the work they produced was exceptional. Delivering this project was a breeze with Multidots, and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them as a development agency.