The Mind of The Leader (MOL) is a mindfulness training program for corporates and big brands. It stems from the belief that organizations and leaders are failing to meet employees’ basic human needs of finding meaning, purpose, connection and genuine happiness in their work. In light of this, MOL App offers a radical, yet practical solution. To solve the leadership crisis, organizations need to put people at the center of their strategy, developing managers and executives who lead with three core mental qualities: Mindfulness, Selflessness, and Compassion.
At its core, MOL is a training app that accompanies the book of the same name to help users with the tools to become better leaders. It is the result of years of research including interviews of 250 C-suite executives, assessment of 35,000 leaders and a thorough review of the existing research on leadership. The app, available on both iOS and Android, comprises of various audio tracks for practicing mindfulness, helping users to develop their own leadership qualities. The app also provides reminders to users to encourage them to accomplish their different practice goals.
- They wanted to build a complete solution – Mobile App to practice mindfulness, web-based backend for their clients to manage and personalize the content and other attributes of the app, master backend panel to manage all the white-label configurations so they were finding an agency who can provide full-service support.
- They wanted to make sure that the app the solution is tuned for the best performance and following the best coding practices to highly secure.
Multidots team and Potential Projects team get together over zoom video calls and in-person meetings and did few iterations of technical design and stacks to meet the purpose. They finalize this design and built the solution.
- Headless WordPress as backend (Decoupled WordPress)
We decided to use WordPress as the backend to manage CMS and Learndash as a learning management solution. The Decoupled WordPress provides easy to use the backend to manage CMS, users subscriptions and role and many other features and options. It saved a lot of time leveraging the open-source CMS like WordPress.
- Hybrid App using the Ionic framework
We developed mobile apps on Ionic framework as hybrid applications. This provided many benefits over pure native apps, specifically in terms of platform support, speed of development and access to third-party code. Multiple device compatibility meant that the user achieved the same, smooth experience irrespective of the screen size with which they were accessing the site or app. We also established the application architecture and integrated an in-app subscription feature.
- We delivered an optimized, effective mobile app in both iOS and Android, which quickly grew to over 10,000 users.
- The solution is being utilized by the leadership teams at Accenture, CISCO, Lego and other large corporates.
- Multidots team is successfully managing and maintain their entire solution for its customers.