RHR Swag® is a truck products and accessories company that sells popular brands like Access, Adarac, Fia, Leer, Lomax, Putco, Shocker hitch, etc. RHRSwag approached us with a goal to increase customer base and sales. To support this goal they needed a strong engineering team who can keep up with their needs. They wanted to automate some of their workflows while continuously adding more inventory.
Multidots helped build the RHRSwag.com with WooCommerce and optimized for 100,000 + SKUs. We recommended overcoming speed & performance challenges and catering to their ever-growing visitors and audience.
- Large datasets across products & categories were impacting the site speed.
- Year Make Model(YMM) feature is a key to finding the compatible product, however, handling 100,000+ SKUs variations in the custom WooCommerce product was critical in loading the price range for the parent product from each variation on every product listing page.
- The site had multiple 3rd party integration, vendors, brands, and it was very complex. Because of this, it needed optimization with a high-performance enterprise-grade hosting platform.
- Along with RHRSwag, there are also a couple of small eCommerce stores which were demanding attention for continued maintenance and in order to keep them up and running
- Huge data from all sites and merging them into one single multisite network is a critical task. In this case, conventional methods of migration were not a solution.
- While migrating this e-commerce network, keeping minimum downtime was a necessity and critical challenge while serving a higher volume of daily traffic.
- By extending WooCommerce custom products type, now each YMM product can handle more than 5K variations and helps increase accurately with ad targeting.
- To serve the complex query across 100,000 product variations, the system was migrated to WP VIP hosting. By leveraging the strength of WP VIP hosting, the product portfolio can be expanded easily.
- Product management is made easy by configuring the YMM product type same as the WooCommerce standard variable product
- Multidots came up with a custom migration strategy to merge all woocommerce stores into one single multisite network.
- Average page load speed improved by 30%.
- 58x increase in website traffic, 42% decrease in bounce rate, and website conversion rate increased by 145%
- Website sales increased by 80 times
Multidots has been our long-time technology partner to fulfill our day-to-day website maintenance need. As we were expanding, Multidots delivered big time with rapid development and migrating to enterprise hosting WP VIP. The results are phenomenal post-migration. Our sales skyrocketed and achieved significant improvement in page load speed, session,and visitors.