A leader in automotive seating with unmatched global reach and scale. Our client is operating in 30+ countries, has 200+ manufacturing/assembly plants worldwide. They produce and deliver automotive seating for all major OEMs.
Multidots helped remove the technical dependency for content publishing and updates by re-platforming websites as a core objective.
- Publishing new content and deploying new changes was difficult and time-consuming as the developer’s involvement was needed to do it.
- The client had their site built on Sitecore and needed easy capability to launch new events and regional sites.
- Sitecore’s licensing cost was high.
- Migrate 20 additional archive sites and 20,000 Media assets.
- Aggressive launch schedule of website.
- Migrating to WordPress as a flexible and better content publishing platform
- Adopt a hybrid project management approach agile + scrum to address aggressive migration schedule.
- Create a streamlined administrative experience with gutenberg block editor to content publishing needs
- Custom blocks – gutenberg block editor, 360 view showcase of product, accordion block
- To overcome the team challenges, we provide consultation on the various elements and blocks to spin off the pages within a few seconds with an extensive library of pages layout and the ability to customize them using gutenberg block editor.
- Auditing content, ensuring GDPR compliance, and coordinating with legal teams to keep all legal content up to date.
- Custom APIs to publish content on News and investor’s site.
- High-Performance Website on WordPress, where the client owns and manages the site’s code and data.
- Effective and efficient process to publish new microsites and event sites.
- Gutenberg enabled their editorial team to make content changes in real-time without dependency on the technical team.
- With WordPress Multisite and ready to deploy templates, they can launch new event/territory websites very quickly.
- Cost of ownership came down 35%
They ensured that we met the quality standards despite tight deadlines without sacrificing the timeline. As a result of the new website, our team spends less time creating new pages and sites. Thanks to the seamless collaboration and an efficient workflow. They provide excellent communication and have been an excellent partner. I’m very excited to have them as an ongoing partner. Our relationship with them feels very trustworthy as we’re in good hands.
Chief Technology Officer
the Sitecore to WordPress
Wish to save a fortune on CMS ownership
and take advantage of WordPress’s remarkable flexibility, scalability,