Custom WordPress Solutions
for Media & Publishing Companies
Building Dynamic Content Experiences that Perform
With its all-inclusive solution designed specifically for content publishers, WordPress remains the preferred platform for media and publishing projects. However, content publishing organizations with enterprise-level needs often outgrow the “out-of-the-box” WordPress solution. These unique projects require a technology backbone that supports a number of demands: high traffic, customized workflows that fit seamlessly into editorial processes, responsive design, and overall search engine friendliness to poise the organization for growth.
Having already executed dozens of enterprise-scale media and publishing projects, we are a full-service WordPress development agency with all of the skills that our clients need to help them prepare for rapid growth. Our team is comprised of much more than just developers; we also have senior consultants and SEO experts on hand to ensure that we develop comprehensive solutions that meet our clients’ every need.
Multidots team improved our website load time from 5.0s to 1.2s, 65% increase in the editorial team’s operational efficiency, 20% increase in page views and our organic search traffic jumped up from 40% to 60%
WordPress VIP Agency Partner
We are one of only a dozen agencies selected as an official WordPress VIP Agency Partner. Our participation in this highly-competitive program gives our customers with WordPress projects access to support, features and functionality that other agencies simply cannot provide.
- 11+ years of experience in web development and WordPress development.
- One of the WordPress VIP Partner Agency.
- 110+ globally distributed team available around-the-clock.
- Experience working with a small startup to large enterprise brands and companies such as Accenture, MIT, Jumeirah, National Association of Broadcasters (NAB), and Sneaker News.
- Core contributor to WordPress and a variety of different open-source initiatives and events.
- Active and proud members of a variety of different industry associations and chambers of commerce.
Yes, we have a team based in California, Virginia, and Washington, DC area, and are available to talk at 646-586-5500.
We provide 1 to 3 months of free support based on the nature and size of the project. After free support, we have separate retainer and maintenance services that will cover ongoing hassle-free support and maintenance of your website.
- Introduction/Discovery Meeting: The first step is to have an initial introduction meeting on the phone/zoom to know more about your business and project. Schedule a discovery meeting or submit the inquiry form here.
- Proposal Presentation: The Multidots team will present you with a proposal that includes our understanding of the problem (scope of work/scope of engagement), solution, cost, timeline, and other terms.
- Finalize the Contract: If you are happy and ready to engage with Multidots, we will formalize the contract by signing a Master Service Agreement (MSA) and other on-boarding formalities.
Yes, we provide 3-hours free consultation with domain experts. You can utilize these free consulting hours to brainstorm your ideas/problems, refine the requirements, discuss the possible solutions and approaches. You can schedule the meeting with the domain expert here.
To ensure code quality, we follow many different standards for quality and performance.
- W3C Validation with CSS Lint for HTML & CSS code
- We extensively use PHPStorm IDE with code check integrations. Besides, we have our GitHub repos, integrated with Travis for pre-hook commit check with PHPCS
Schedule time to meet with one of the
Multidots team members