With the world moving away from desktop PCs and iPad completely dominating the tab market scene– business houses are fast combining the advantages of Apple with their customized sales and marketing strategies. Are you ready for the same?
We at Multidots take care of your iPad application development needs and offer our expertise and resources for development, analysis, testing and deployment of innovative iOS applications for iPads, iPhones, and other compatible devices.
Why should you Incorporate Ipad Application Development in your Strategies
In spite of boasting of the same iOS as the iPhone, the iPad has managed to carve a niche position for itself. Its unique user experiences include a larger touch screen, accelerometer, multimedia and multitasking capacities along with a host of other specialized features. Better suited to meet the requirements of various industry verticals, the iPad provides your business with the much needed competitive edge—through flexibility, superb usability and complex user interface.
The increasing global market for iPad based applications necessitates their incorporation in your business strategies. Our expert ipad developers help you:
- Incorporate engaging audio-video features to attract greater traffic.
- Expand your business reach within the targeted user community.
- Integrate the element of fun within your business goals Customize your vision and encapsulate your ideas–to provide reliable and robust work stations.
Professional Ipad App Development with Multidots
We strive to cater to the complex and customized iPad app needs of enterprises, business organizations and individuals alike. Leveraging the powers of the operating speed of A8X/A9X chips and iOS along with flawless retina display features and navigation facilities; our iPad apps are now providing more responsive user interfaces to create revolutionary developments in the world of tablets.
Our skilled developers at Multidots are geared to provide their professional expertise and proficiency needed to create innovative iPad applications. Their many services include:
- Implementation of Apple specific functionalities and features like Map Kit, Retina Display Optimization, In-App Purchasing, Pass Kit and Social Integration.
- Tailor made features to meet your customized business requirements – with advanced facilities for prototyping, application testing (simulator/device), user interface designs, code development, App Store certification/submission and enhancement/maintenance support.
- Well performing apps built on Swift Programming Language
Why Partner with Multidots?
We at Multidots strive to,
- Understand, analyze and encapsulate your specific needs.
- Take your desired development time frames into consideration.
- Educate you about the latest possibilities in the field of iPad app development.
- Serve you with the highest levels of dedication and professionalism and participate actively in each stage of your development process for unique iPad app designs.
Our detail oriented approach and integration of latest technology and development tools have led us to several successful partnerships and a loyal client base – with the help of futuristic and sustainable solutions.
- FRANK ABRAMS | FOUNDER & CEO- ZEN PEAKMy experience with Multidots was began in year of 2013. I set out to build some mobile apps and first step that I took was to go through evaluation phase to decide who I was gonna work with, this is something I’ve done before and it’s a strategy that I used to really determine if the company or the developers can handle all aspects of what’s going to be required. So, I went with an evaluation phase with Multidots and I was very pleased with them. We had Skype sessions, we had emails, we had scoping-up of the work and they were chosen over three other really good companies. And my experiences with them was very impressive. I’ve got a good group of people to handle, virtually all the technical side without any kind of difficulty with Multidots. They are not only doing the mobile app development for us but they also handle other web services and WordPress integration. I am very impressed with their capabilities and what they have done for me.
- MR. SCOTT MORGAN | OWNER - 3RDII am Scott Morgan. I wanted to build a mobile app called 3rdi. We immediately selected the Multidots. They were a phenomenal company to work and they still are. We were particularly impress with their responsiveness. We said that here are the wire-frames and they immediately helped us flush those out and make those reality. It was just a black and white and they come up with stunning graphics and animation for our 3rdi app, which was very important. They immediate came up with lot of new idea along the way. If we stop at something they come up and say how about this so they were creative in that aspect. I think the best part was team “the people” – they are unbelievable charming and genres to work with. They are easy with Skype call. If there was one small problem, it is 10 hours difference between us and them. But They are always available for skyping for clarity and many emailing. I really like their Project Management System which keeps us notified about everything on progress of the work. We have an incredible positive experiences with them and we have good relationship with them this days.
- DOUG JONES & DAN SCHUESSLER | CO-FOUNDER - ABUV MEDIAHi I am Doug Jones co-founder and CEO of ABUV Media and I am Dan Schuessler co-founder and CEO of ABUV Media. We have been working with Multidots for two years from now. Multidots was our third and hope fully last development team. They handle a lot of our business. They handle front-end, backend, all of the QA and QC process. Big part of our design and implementation phase and lot of data structure in the backend. They offer full technical-services in the back end for entire business. We have lot of websites in WordPress. And They have been doing fantastic job and supporting us for last few years for all our WordPress websites and requests. If we have to think about what makes relationship successfully between business and development organisation like Multidots. I find three things which comes in my mind. First quality of work and I think that has been exceptionally strong regarding. Second is communication and liability. They are able to communicate very frequently and also is very reliable on scheduling deadline – it’s really very imports for us. The third piece is emergency response like any technical crises related problem they give prompt response and attend the situation. Overall, Team Multidots is phenomenal.
- CLIVE BETTERIDGE | BUSINESS MANAGER- LANYARDSTOMORROWThe project was to build a multi-language website that has a number of checkout options with a clean, easy to use but modern style. I would like to thank everyone at Multidots for delivering a fantastic professional looking website. I was impressed by their ability to make me feel like an important customer and from start to finish the team assigned to my project have been 1st class and couldn’t be more helpful. Any questions and issues were resolved with a calm professionalism. After the work was agreed I was introduced to the team working on my website and was given access to a project management system to communicate all my questions, feedback and issues. This instantly showed me that Multidots prioritise the customer experience and it didn’t take long to get to know the team and their roles. There is no task too big or too small, they are all happy to help. Now the website is finished and orders are coming in fast. We are now continuing to grow our business with Multidots by tasking them with SEO and mobile app development, I really consider Multidots as a part of my team. I now couldn’t imagine using another developer and I look forward to future projects.
- SANJAY HIRA | DIRECTOR - HIRA GROUPWe’re impressed by this young & energetic team with professional work attitude, prompt response and high team spirit. We envisage working together on many more of our projects to come!
- ANDREW K. ANGELL | OWNER - ANGELL EYEI have been using Multidot’s services to help build and maintain WordPress and WooCommerce plugins. I have been very pleased with the communication from the management team as well as the developers, and I’ve been surprised at how little “back and forth” we’ve had to do after code has been delivered. They understand what I’m looking for and they deliver accordingly. Highly recommended!