Contemporary business houses have embraced the advantages of social network websites and communities and are integrating the same into their marketing and web development strategies. We at Multidots understand the importance of online social networking and community development and go a long way in helping you set up cost effective, robust and elegant networking tools and applications.
Social Networking and Community Development Capabilities of Multidots
Our committed team of experienced designers and developers select the choicest open source tools and solutions to provide you with updated social networking functionalities. We specialize in areas connected with:
- Private Messaging, Search Forums and Photo Galleries.
- Groups, Classifieds, Banner Ad System and Ad Campaign Pages.
- Online Chat, Member Profiles, Open Social APIs and YouTube Video Integration
- Content Flagging, Tagging & Rating, Document Sharing and Activity Feeds.
- Email Newsletter Manager, Paid memberships, Library, Mobile Access, SSO API and Contest Pages.
- Blogging, News Sharing, Friends List, Video Gallery, Wall / Comments, User Polls, Featured Profiles and Custom Widgets.
- Tracking and Analytics, Music/MP3 Players, Basic Branding, Find / Invite Email Contacts and so forth.
Our social networking development capabilities assist you in sharing, connecting and interacting with businesses, individuals and communities–through Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and a host of other social networking platforms.
Why do you require BuddyPress?
With Multidots by your side, you get access to BuddyPress – a powerful tool for creating your own social networking website. BuddyPress allows access and full control over users, data and advertisements; with stunning features and applications to facilitate groups, forums, blogging, private messaging, activity feed and user profiles .
Typically a plug-in which provides additional functionality and features to WordPress, BuddyPress is also a trusted environment for connectivity, online collaboration and community development. Our pairing with WordPress provides self-hosted, self-controlled and custom defined social networking as well as community websites. This customization of WordPress and BuddyPress provides powerful applications to address the specific needs of corporate firms, small and medium sized business, individuals, membership organizations, groups and other niches.
The multifarious services linked with our BuddyPress Social Network Developers include:
- Buddypress Development and Design Services.
- BuddyPress Themes and Plug-ins for social networking development.
- Tools and applications for crowd sourcing along with social networks for entrepreneurs, brands and products.
Why should you Hire Multidots?
We at Multidots believe in the organic and exponential growth of your social networks and strive to develop your online community by adding substantial memberships, traffic, brand awareness and loyalty. Our expert software and infrastructural capabilities and innovations are customized, scalable and tested and provide ongoing support and documentation facilities.
- SANJAY HIRA | DIRECTOR - HIRA GROUPWe’re impressed by this young & energetic team with professional work attitude, prompt response and high team spirit. We envisage working together on many more of our projects to come!
- FRANK ABRAMS | FOUNDER & CEO- ZEN PEAKMy experience with Multidots was began in year of 2013. I set out to build some mobile apps and first step that I took was to go through evaluation phase to decide who I was gonna work with, this is something I’ve done before and it’s a strategy that I used to really determine if the company or the developers can handle all aspects of what’s going to be required. So, I went with an evaluation phase with Multidots and I was very pleased with them. We had Skype sessions, we had emails, we had scoping-up of the work and they were chosen over three other really good companies. And my experiences with them was very impressive. I’ve got a good group of people to handle, virtually all the technical side without any kind of difficulty with Multidots. They are not only doing the mobile app development for us but they also handle other web services and WordPress integration. I am very impressed with their capabilities and what they have done for me.
- CLIVE BETTERIDGE | BUSINESS MANAGER- LANYARDSTOMORROWThe project was to build a multi-language website that has a number of checkout options with a clean, easy to use but modern style. I would like to thank everyone at Multidots for delivering a fantastic professional looking website. I was impressed by their ability to make me feel like an important customer and from start to finish the team assigned to my project have been 1st class and couldn’t be more helpful. Any questions and issues were resolved with a calm professionalism. After the work was agreed I was introduced to the team working on my website and was given access to a project management system to communicate all my questions, feedback and issues. This instantly showed me that Multidots prioritise the customer experience and it didn’t take long to get to know the team and their roles. There is no task too big or too small, they are all happy to help. Now the website is finished and orders are coming in fast. We are now continuing to grow our business with Multidots by tasking them with SEO and mobile app development, I really consider Multidots as a part of my team. I now couldn’t imagine using another developer and I look forward to future projects.
- MR. SCOTT MORGAN | OWNER - 3RDII am Scott Morgan. I wanted to build a mobile app called 3rdi. We immediately selected the Multidots. They were a phenomenal company to work and they still are. We were particularly impress with their responsiveness. We said that here are the wire-frames and they immediately helped us flush those out and make those reality. It was just a black and white and they come up with stunning graphics and animation for our 3rdi app, which was very important. They immediate came up with lot of new idea along the way. If we stop at something they come up and say how about this so they were creative in that aspect. I think the best part was team “the people” – they are unbelievable charming and genres to work with. They are easy with Skype call. If there was one small problem, it is 10 hours difference between us and them. But They are always available for skyping for clarity and many emailing. I really like their Project Management System which keeps us notified about everything on progress of the work. We have an incredible positive experiences with them and we have good relationship with them this days.
- DOUG JONES & DAN SCHUESSLER | CO-FOUNDER - ABUV MEDIAHi I am Doug Jones co-founder and CEO of ABUV Media and I am Dan Schuessler co-founder and CEO of ABUV Media. We have been working with Multidots for two years from now. Multidots was our third and hope fully last development team. They handle a lot of our business. They handle front-end, backend, all of the QA and QC process. Big part of our design and implementation phase and lot of data structure in the backend. They offer full technical-services in the back end for entire business. We have lot of websites in WordPress. And They have been doing fantastic job and supporting us for last few years for all our WordPress websites and requests. If we have to think about what makes relationship successfully between business and development organisation like Multidots. I find three things which comes in my mind. First quality of work and I think that has been exceptionally strong regarding. Second is communication and liability. They are able to communicate very frequently and also is very reliable on scheduling deadline – it’s really very imports for us. The third piece is emergency response like any technical crises related problem they give prompt response and attend the situation. Overall, Team Multidots is phenomenal.
- ANDREW K. ANGELL | OWNER - ANGELL EYEI have been using Multidot’s services to help build and maintain WordPress and WooCommerce plugins. I have been very pleased with the communication from the management team as well as the developers, and I’ve been surprised at how little “back and forth” we’ve had to do after code has been delivered. They understand what I’m looking for and they deliver accordingly. Highly recommended!