Regardless of their size or nature, organizations across the globe are now looking towards open source web development— to add more value to their online business.
Apart from providing robustness and flexibility, these platforms boast of consistent upgrades and have access to multiple off-the-shelve extensions, plug-ins and designs. We at Multidots understand the importance of integrating these special modules and features and go a long way in developing custom CMS platforms for your business needs.
In, a nutshell, we take pride in helping you “Go Live”.
Open Source Customization from Multidots
Our open source developers are totally in sync with the requirements of the industry and provide benchmarked solutions in WordPress – Magento – BuddyPress – SilverStripe development. With a myriad range of modules, special features, out-of-the-box designs and add-ons in their databank, they strive to put in their best efforts to make your website a perfect example of Open Source technology stack.
At Multidots, we are eager to provide future-specific and sophisticated open source components– which work for the betterment of your web stores and businesses and increase your revenues and profitability in no time.
Why should you invest in Open Source Technology?
The modules and components based on open source technology are:
- Cost effective and affordable.
- Can be integrated in a speedy way.
- Comes along with numerous plug-ins and extensions to enhance the functionality of your online business.
- Easy to implement and user friendly.
- Provides continuous support from its developer community.
Open source technology encompasses the various advantages offered by Joomla, Drupal and WordPress. Over 67 percent of organizations around the world are now choosing to open source development for their web businesses.
We at Multidots are geared to handle the complex open source frameworks and systems—with years of experience and experts in the fields of WordPress, SilverStripe, Magnet, CakePHP and other front end techniques linked to Java Script, Ajax, jQuery and so forth.
Our developers at Multidots act as a one stop shop for all your open source code development requirements. Our services include:
- Best suited open source designs and themes to help you develop SEO compatible websites.
- Multilingual support for broad based open source platforms.
- Commercially designed extensions, to add on more features and high end functionality to your website.
- Flexible codes which are easy to understand, maintain and modify.
- Consistent and strong software and/or back end support along with training facilities for your in-house staff.
- Flexible architecture and framework to add more value to your business and safeguard your online presence from any malicious codes.
Get access to powerful and scalable content management system with our smart and robust WordPress CMS development & customization solutions. Our custom built WordPress plug-ins, themes and designs are cost effective and address your business needs with custom post types, categories, widgets, tags, themes and designs linked with WordPress.
Develop BuddyPress social networks to integrate new and more innovative techniques to connect, share and interact. Sync the advantages of Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Pin and Twitter with those offered by BuddyPress. Access sophisticated tools for designing private networking forums and communities and control users, data sources and advertisements.
BuddyPress Plugin Development
With power & popularity of the BuddyPress module on WordPress has open the door to build new customised plugins. BuddyPress is rapidly growing and getting bigger but there are still a lot of development needs to be there. So, if you are planning to build a community website with BuddyPress you may be in need to build BuddyPress plugin for few parts or you may want to build a BuddyPress plugin to sale and we just do that!
With the popularity of the WordPress as CMS engine it’s an good consideration to build the e-commerce website with WordPress. Inbuilt capability of WordPress is not capable enough to handle all e-commerce needs but WordPress E-commerce plugin can do. WooCommerce is one the most powerful E-commerce Plugin for WordPress and we have team of experts in WooCommerce.
WordPress Plugin Development
WordPrese come up with a very powerful and solid features but it doesn’t have everything that we need. But it offers very flexible way extend your WordPrss website with custom WordPress plugins. Build your custom free or paid WordPress plugin with best WordPress coding practices. Develop power custom plug-ins to augment the performance and productivity of your website—the affordable way.
Magento Module Development
With Magento it’s been very quick, easy and affordable to open an online store. Magento has their own “Extension” library open for everyone. But if there is something you are looking for your Magento web store that’s not available there, you will need build Magento Module. Also, if you have an idea to make money by paid Magento Module you will need a reliable team of Magento experts – Consider us!
Integrate advanced Magneto features for the management of shopping cart applications, store administration, discount rules and other functionalities. We provide customized Magento development services that includes Magento modules developments, themes design & development, customisation of Magento functionality and maintenance.
WooCommerce plugin Development
WooCommerce is very powerful and we can boost the power and enhance the capability of WooCommerce by custom WooCommerce plugins. We have been fortune to work on several different woo commerce plugin development for the custom needs of our client. We would like you to leverage the advantage and experience we got so far.
Deploy open source CMS linked with SilverStripe Development and access reliable tools for content publishing and management requirements. Manage your website with easy and powerful admin control that is very advanced and convenient to use. SilverStripe allows generation of search engine friendly websites for your needs and come up with flexible BSD License.
- FRANK ABRAMS | FOUNDER & CEO- ZEN PEAKMy experience with Multidots was began in year of 2013. I set out to build some mobile apps and first step that I took was to go through evaluation phase to decide who I was gonna work with, this is something I’ve done before and it’s a strategy that I used to really determine if the company or the developers can handle all aspects of what’s going to be required. So, I went with an evaluation phase with Multidots and I was very pleased with them. We had Skype sessions, we had emails, we had scoping-up of the work and they were chosen over three other really good companies. And my experiences with them was very impressive. I’ve got a good group of people to handle, virtually all the technical side without any kind of difficulty with Multidots. They are not only doing the mobile app development for us but they also handle other web services and WordPress integration. I am very impressed with their capabilities and what they have done for me.
- MR. SCOTT MORGAN | OWNER - 3RDII am Scott Morgan. I wanted to build a mobile app called 3rdi. We immediately selected the Multidots. They were a phenomenal company to work and they still are. We were particularly impress with their responsiveness. We said that here are the wire-frames and they immediately helped us flush those out and make those reality. It was just a black and white and they come up with stunning graphics and animation for our 3rdi app, which was very important. They immediate came up with lot of new idea along the way. If we stop at something they come up and say how about this so they were creative in that aspect. I think the best part was team “the people” – they are unbelievable charming and genres to work with. They are easy with Skype call. If there was one small problem, it is 10 hours difference between us and them. But They are always available for skyping for clarity and many emailing. I really like their Project Management System which keeps us notified about everything on progress of the work. We have an incredible positive experiences with them and we have good relationship with them this days.
- CLIVE BETTERIDGE | BUSINESS MANAGER- LANYARDSTOMORROWThe project was to build a multi-language website that has a number of checkout options with a clean, easy to use but modern style. I would like to thank everyone at Multidots for delivering a fantastic professional looking website. I was impressed by their ability to make me feel like an important customer and from start to finish the team assigned to my project have been 1st class and couldn’t be more helpful. Any questions and issues were resolved with a calm professionalism. After the work was agreed I was introduced to the team working on my website and was given access to a project management system to communicate all my questions, feedback and issues. This instantly showed me that Multidots prioritise the customer experience and it didn’t take long to get to know the team and their roles. There is no task too big or too small, they are all happy to help. Now the website is finished and orders are coming in fast. We are now continuing to grow our business with Multidots by tasking them with SEO and mobile app development, I really consider Multidots as a part of my team. I now couldn’t imagine using another developer and I look forward to future projects.
- SANJAY HIRA | DIRECTOR - HIRA GROUPWe’re impressed by this young & energetic team with professional work attitude, prompt response and high team spirit. We envisage working together on many more of our projects to come!
- DOUG JONES & DAN SCHUESSLER | CO-FOUNDER - ABUV MEDIAHi I am Doug Jones co-founder and CEO of ABUV Media and I am Dan Schuessler co-founder and CEO of ABUV Media. We have been working with Multidots for two years from now. Multidots was our third and hope fully last development team. They handle a lot of our business. They handle front-end, backend, all of the QA and QC process. Big part of our design and implementation phase and lot of data structure in the backend. They offer full technical-services in the back end for entire business. We have lot of websites in WordPress. And They have been doing fantastic job and supporting us for last few years for all our WordPress websites and requests. If we have to think about what makes relationship successfully between business and development organisation like Multidots. I find three things which comes in my mind. First quality of work and I think that has been exceptionally strong regarding. Second is communication and liability. They are able to communicate very frequently and also is very reliable on scheduling deadline – it’s really very imports for us. The third piece is emergency response like any technical crises related problem they give prompt response and attend the situation. Overall, Team Multidots is phenomenal.
- ANDREW K. ANGELL | OWNER - ANGELL EYEI have been using Multidot’s services to help build and maintain WordPress and WooCommerce plugins. I have been very pleased with the communication from the management team as well as the developers, and I’ve been surprised at how little “back and forth” we’ve had to do after code has been delivered. They understand what I’m looking for and they deliver accordingly. Highly recommended!