The Massachusetts Institute of Technology’s (MIT’s) School of Engineering department wanted to revamp their website – http://engineering.mid.edu. Multidots teamed up with one of their strategic partners based in the US and provided them with our best-in-class development services to deliver a new website to the highest standards of web performance and security leveraging the most popular CMS platform – WordPress.
- Engineering.mit.edu was in need of a technical partner with high-level WordPress expertise to improve their site performance while maintaining exceptional user experience and ensuring that content was easily manageable.
- Engineering.mit.edu needed this partner to establish efficient processes and to communicate effectively to reliably deliver results on-time.
- They were expecting the development agency to have a local team and presence for day-to-day communication on this project.
- Multidots teamed up with their long-time strategic partner based in the United States to handle project communication and client co-ordination.
- Multidots engineered the enterprise WordPress to custom needs of MIT’s School of Engineering department and significantly improved the page-load speeds by implementing advanced optimization solutions.
- Using Agile processes, we delivered these technical solutions on time and within budget while ensuring effective communication with their team.
- The new website of the School of Engineering – http://engineering.mid.edu was a successful and smooth launch start to end.
- The team at MIT’s School of Engineering Department was very happy with the overall partnership and they recommended us to MIT’s other departments – School of Architecture & Planning, Abdul Latif Jameel Clinic for Machine Learning in Health, MIT Quest for Intelligence.